A partial indulgence is granted to the faithful who, in the performance of their duties and in bearing the trials of life, raise their mind with humble confidence to God, adding even if only mentally some pious invocation
This first grant is intended to serve as an incentive to the faithful to put into practice the commandment of Christ that "they must always pray and not lose heart" and at the same time as a reminder so to perform their respective duties as to preserve and strengthen their union with Christ.
(From the Handbook of Indulgences)
1. My God
2. May God be blessed (or Let us bless the Lord)
3. O God, come to my aid
4. My God and my all.
5. Glory to God in the highest
6. Teach me to do your will, because you are my God (Ps 142, 10).
7. Do not permit me to be separated from you, my God
8. God, have mercy on me, a sinner (Lk 18, 13).
9. Lord, I believe in you
10. I adore you, Lord
11. I place my trust in you, Lord
12. I love you, Lord
13. All for you, Lord
14. I thank you (or Thanks be to God)
15. Your kingdom come
16. Your will be done
17. As the Lord wills
18. Comfort me Lord
19. Lord graciously hear me (or hear my prayer)
20. Save me , Lord
21. Have mercy on me, Lord
22. O Lord, spare me
23. Do not abandon me, Lord
24. Great are you, O Lord.
25. Lord, increase our faith (Lk 17, 5).
26. Lord, may we be of one mind in truth and of one heart in charity.
27. Lord, save us, we are perishing (Mt 8, 25).
28. Stay with us, O Lord (Lk 24, 29).
29. Send, O Lord, laborers into your harvest (see Mt 9, 38).
30. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
31. May the Holy Trinity be blessed.
33. Father, into your hands I commend my spirit (Lk. 23, 46; see Ps 30, 6).
35. My Lord and my God (Jn 20, 28).
36. You are the Christ, the Son of the living God (Mt 16, 16).
37. Christ conquers! Christ reigns! Christ commands!
38. May Jesus Christ be praised (or some similar customary Christian greeting)
39. Merciful Lord Jesus, grant them everlasting rest.
40. Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, inflame our hearts with love for you.
41. Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in you.
42. Heart of Jesus, all for you.
43. Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like your Heart.
44. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
45. We adore you, O Christ, and we bless you; because by your holy Cross you have redeemed the world.
46. Hail, O Cross, our only hope.
47. May the Most Blessed Sacrament be praised and adored forever.
48. Jesus, Mary, Joseph.
49. Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul. Jesus, Mary, Joseph, assist me in my last agony. Jesus, Mary, Joseph, may I sleep and rest in peace with you.
50. Hail, Mary
51. Holy Mary, pray for us.
52. Queen conceived without original sin, pray for us.
53. Holy Mother of God, Mary ever Virgin, intercede for us.
54. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
55. May the Virgin Mary together with her loving Child bless us.
56. My Mother, my hope.
57. Mother of Sorrows, pray for us.
58. Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation.
59. Grant that I may praise you, O sacred Virgin; give me strength against your enemies.
60. All you holy men and women of God, intercede for us.
61. St. N, pray for us